Tips for Choosing your Domain Name
- Choose something simple that is clearly associated with your company. Many common words will already be registered so have a few variations available to avoid disappointment.
- Write it down to make sure that there are no unexpected words or combinations when you run the words together. For example, the domain for Pen Island turns into www.penisland.net - probably not the impression they were hoping for!
- Determine what type of domain name you would like. .com.au represents a company within the Australian domain space. A .com domain is a global Top Level Domain.
- Check the availability of your domain. Make sure someone else hasn't already beaten you to it! Check Domain Availability here.
- Happy with your domain and it is currently available? Then you can go ahead and register your domain on-line by following the instructions Register here ; or
- If you prefer, you can contact us directly and we can arrange for the registration of your domain for you. You will need to supply us with all your details (including an ABN or ACN number if registering an Australian .com.au domain).
- Pay for your domain Check Domain Pricing here
- Now, its yours! Time to think about your website .... why not give us a call and we can help you with that too!
Already have a Domain with Output?
Here are a few useful links to get where you want to go:
If you'd like to know more about our Domain Name services, call us on 1300 302 115.